- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 47 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Gilbert Lam is a general dentist. Patients gave Dr. Lam an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Betty Saldarriaga practices general dentistry in Visalia, CA. Dr. Saldarriaga is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. David Crane practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Visalia, CA. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Mark Cave specializes in general dentistry. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cave accepts.
Dr. Richard Barnes' area of specialization is dentistry. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.