- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 47 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Richard Barnes' specialty is dentistry. Dr. Barnes's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Mariya Grigoryan works as a general dentist in Visalia, CA. Dr. Grigoryan's average rating from her patients is 1.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.