We found 8 cardiologists who accept Blue Shield of California near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Ashok Verma's area of specialization is interventional cardiology. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Verma is a graduate of Government Medical College, Patiala. Dr. Verma is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Barry Meyer works as a cardiologist in Visalia, CA. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Sukhvinder Bhajal's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Bhajal is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from St. George's University School of Medicine. Dr. Bhajal (or staff) is conversant in Spanish, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Dr. David Cislowski's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Patients rated Dr. Cislowski highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. He is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Aditya Verma works as a cardiologist. Dr. Verma has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Delhi, University College of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ashkan Attaran is a specialist in adult cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Dr. Ana Coll is a Visalia, CA physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. She speaks Spanish. Dr. Coll is a graduate of Central University of Venezuela Faculty of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Harry Lively works as a cardiologist in Visalia, CA. Dr. Lively studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow