We found 8 cardiologists who accept Blue Shield of California near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Ashok Verma practices interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. Dr. Verma is a graduate of Government Medical College, Patiala. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Barry Meyer is an adult cardiology specialist. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Sukhvinder Bhajal works as an adult cardiologist. Dr. Bhajal (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish, Hindi, and Punjabi. He is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. David Cislowski's specialty is adult cardiology. Patients gave Dr. Cislowski an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. He studied medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Aditya Verma's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Verma graduated from the University of Delhi, University College of Medical Sciences. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Verma accepts.
Dr. Ana Coll's medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Coll graduated from Central University of Venezuela Faculty of Medicine. She speaks Spanish.
Dr. Harry Lively specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Visalia, CA. His average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Lively is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Ashkan Attaran, who practices in Visalia, CA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Attaran studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He honors Blue Shield, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow