We found 4 dermatologists near Valencia, CA.
Dr. Frank Zhan is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Zhan has a special interest in laser treatment. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He speaks Mandarin.
Clinical interests: Laser Procedures
Dr. John Zdrojewski specializes in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Highland, CA and Redlands, CA. His areas of expertise consist of nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zdrojewski accepts. Dr. Zdrojewski graduated from SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He attended medical school at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. In Dr. Rattet's practice, he is particularly interested in skin cancer. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Bernard Gottlieb works as a dermatopathologist. He accepts Blue Shield and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. Dr. Gottlieb attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Mayo Clinic for residency.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.