We found 4 dermatologists near Valencia, CA.
Dr. Frank Zhan sees patients in Highland, CA. His medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He speaks Mandarin. He attended medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Dr. Zhan honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Zdrojewski's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Bernard Gottlieb's specialty is dermatopathology. After attending the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Mayo Clinic. Dr. Gottlieb honors Blue Shield and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Rattet graduated from the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.