We found 4 dermatologists near Valencia, CA.
Dr. John Zdrojewski practices pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Zdrojewski include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net. He studied medicine at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues
Dr. Frank Zhan specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Zhan include laser treatment. Dr. Zhan is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. He is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Mandarin.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in San Bernardino, CA. He has a special interest in skin cancer. Dr. Rattet is a graduate of the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Rattet honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Bernard Gottlieb is a dermatopathology specialist in San Bernardino, CA and Redlands, CA. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. Before completing his residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Mayo Clinic, Dr. Gottlieb attended medical school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.