We found 4 dermatologists near Valencia, CA.
Dr. Frank Zhan, who practices in Highland, CA, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Zhan honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Mandarin.
Dr. John Zdrojewski's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Bernard Gottlieb is a dermatopathologist in San Bernardino, CA and Redlands, CA. Before performing his residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Mayo Clinic, Dr. Gottlieb attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Dr. Gottlieb takes Blue Shield and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rattet studied medicine at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.