We found 4 dermatologists who accept CIGNA Commercial HMO near Turlock, CA.
Dr. Neal Ammar is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Redondo Beach, CA, Turlock, CA, and Santa Monica, CA. He is especially interested in skin issues. Dr. Ammar is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. For his residency, Dr. Ammar trained at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Ammar speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Cancer Screening, Wounds, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Spider Veins, Mohs ... (Read more)
Dr. Basil Hantash is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Hantash average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hantash's clinical interests include skin issues. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and performed his residency at Stanford University Medical Center. In addition to English, Dr. Hantash (or staff) speaks Arabic and French. He is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Dermatomyositis, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, Chemical Peels, Allergy Skin Testing, Rosacea, ... (Read more)
Dr. Geover Fernandez is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. In his practice, Dr. Fernandez focuses on skin issues. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fernandez takes. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Dr. Fernandez attended UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Fernandez (or staff) speaks Spanish and Portuguese. He is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Cysts, Laser Resurfacing, Sclerotherapy, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell ... (Read more)
Dr. Bonnie Kerr is a dermatologist. Her professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. Dr. Kerr graduated from Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield. Dr. Kerr welcomes new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.