We found 4 dermatologists who accept CIGNA Commercial HMO near Turlock, CA.
Dr. Neal Ammar is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Ammar include facial problems, rosacea, and dermabrasion. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Ammar is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. Dr. Ammar has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Lip Implants, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Facial Problems, Rosacea, ... (Read more)
Dr. Basil Hantash is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Turlock, CA. After completing medical school at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, he performed his residency at Stanford University Medical Center. Clinical interests for Dr. Hantash include birthmark removal, mole removal, and acne. The average patient rating for Dr. Hantash is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hantash honors. In addition to English, Dr. Hantash (or staff) speaks Arabic and French. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Dermatomyositis, Eczema, Sclerotherapy, Allergy Skin Testing, Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Geover Fernandez is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Fernandez's clinical interests encompass tattoo removal, skin issues, and mohs surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Fernandez's office for an appointment. He attended UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School for residency. Dr. Fernandez (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Portuguese.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Cysts, Laser Resurfacing, Sclerotherapy, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell ... (Read more)
Dr. Bonnie Kerr works as a dermatologist in Pasadena, CA and Turlock, CA. Dr. Kerr attended medical school at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, Blue Shield, and more. She is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. Dr. Kerr welcomes new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.