We found 4 dermatologists who accept CIGNA Commercial HMO near Turlock, CA.
Dr. Neal Ammar is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Ammar include birthmark, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Ammar's office for an appointment. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Geover Fernandez is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. Dr. Fernandez is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. He graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Fernandez (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Portuguese.
Dr. Basil Hantash is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave Dr. Hantash a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield. He graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Hantash (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Arabic and French. Dr. Hantash is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Bonnie Kerr works as a dermatologist in Pasadena, CA and Turlock, CA. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Kerr takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and Blue Shield. She studied medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Her professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network and Central Valley Medical Group. She is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.