We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Frank Alvarez's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal. Dr. Alvarez obtained his medical school training at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Prem Kamboj specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Kamboj attended medical school at Government Medical College, Patiala. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kamboj honors.
Dr. Asit Shah practices general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Shah is 4.5 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shah honors. He is a graduate of Medical College Baroda. In addition to English, Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack works as a general pediatrician in Tulare, CA. She studied medicine at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Haack takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Dr. Robert Orth specializes in general pediatrics. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education