We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Frank Alvarez is a Tulare, CA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Alvarez's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Alvarez speaks Spanish.
Dr. Prem Kamboj works as a general pediatrician in Tulare, CA. Dr. Kamboj takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Asit Shah is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shah honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He is a graduate of Medical College Baroda. In addition to English, Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack's specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Haack studied medicine at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Robert Orth is a general pediatrician in Tulare, CA. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Orth attended medical school at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education