We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Frank Alvarez's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and more. Dr. Alvarez attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for residency. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Prem Kamboj is a general pediatrician. He studied medicine at Government Medical College, Patiala. Dr. Kamboj accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Asit Shah's specialty is general pediatrics. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Shah is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Medical College Baroda. Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Haack attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Robert Orth works as a general pediatrician in Tulare, CA. He studied medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education