- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Asit Shah specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Tulare, CA. Patient reviews placed Dr. Shah at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Medical College Baroda. Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack sees patients in Tulare, CA. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She studied medicine at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Orth is a Tulare, CA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He studied medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Dr. Prem Kamboj is a general pediatrician in Tulare, CA. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kamboj honors. Dr. Kamboj attended medical school at Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Frank Alvarez specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Tulare, CA. He honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Alvarez is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.