We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Frank Alvarez works as a pediatrician. Dr. Alvarez is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, Dr. Alvarez attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for medical school. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Prem Kamboj's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kamboj takes. He studied medicine at Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Asit Shah specializes in general pediatrics. He is rated highly by his patients. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shah honors. He attended medical school at Medical College Baroda. Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack's medical specialty is general pediatrics. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Haack is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Orth practices general pediatrics. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education