We found 5 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Frank Alvarez practices general pediatrics. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and more. He attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine. Dr. Alvarez speaks Spanish.
Dr. Asit Shah's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Hindi. Dr. Shah is a graduate of Medical College Baroda. He is rated highly by his patients. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Susan Haack works as a pediatrician. Dr. Haack accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. She attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education