- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 8 pediatricians who accept Anthem Blue Cross PPO near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Asit Shah is a general pediatrician in Tulare, CA. The average patient rating for Dr. Shah is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shah is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Medical College Baroda. In addition to English, Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack sees patients in Tulare, CA. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She studied medicine at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Orth practices general pediatrics in Tulare, CA. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Orth accepts. He graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine.
Dr. Mary Palomaki specializes in general pediatrics. She studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Palomaki takes Anthem and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. She speaks Spanish.
Dr. Frank Alvarez's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Alvarez studied medicine at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. He honors Blue Shield, Health Net, Anthem, and more.