- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 8 pediatricians who accept Anthem Blue Cross PPO near Tulare, CA.
Dr. Frank Alvarez sees patients in Tulare, CA. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Alvarez is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and more.
Dr. Prem Kamboj specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Kamboj is a graduate of Government Medical College, Patiala. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kamboj honors.
Dr. Asit Shah is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Patients rated Dr. Shah highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He studied medicine at Medical College Baroda. Dr. Shah (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Hindi.
Dr. Susan Haack works as a pediatrician. She is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Mary Palomaki sees patients in Tulare, CA. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Anthem and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. She graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Palomaki is conversant in Spanish.