- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 33 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Tracy, CA.
Dr. Shirley Zhao is a dentist in Tracy, CA. The average patient rating for Dr. Zhao is 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carlos Sanchez's specialty is general dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Emil Villaroman practices general dentistry. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Villaroman include dental implant surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Villaroman at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Villaroman accepts.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Michael Earle works as a general dentist in Tracy, CA. Dr. Earle has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.