- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 33 dentists who accept Blue Advantage near Tracy, CA.
Dr. Shirley Zhao's specialty is dentistry. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Carlos Sanchez specializes in general dentistry and practices in Tracy, CA. Dr. Sanchez has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Emil Villaroman specializes in general dentistry. His areas of expertise include dental implant surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Villaroman at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Michael Earle's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Earle average 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Earle accepts.
Dr. Katherine Sanchez specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Sanchez's average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.