We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Health Net PPO near San Ramon, CA.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick's areas of specialization are pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. Dr. Lodewick's education and training includes medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinction: San Francisco Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG), and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek. Dr. Lodewick welcomes new patients.
Dr. Barbara Karpel specializes in pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology and practices in Walnut Creek, CA, Pleasanton, CA, and San Ramon, CA. Dr. Karpel is affiliated with SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, and John Muir Physician Network. After attending SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences for medical school, she completed her residency training at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. She has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Karpel is open to new patients.
Dr. Shilpi Anand is a specialist in allergy & immunology. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She attended medical school at Albany Medical College. Dr. Anand's medical residency was performed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She is professionally affiliated with John Muir Physician Network.
Dr. Michael Cowan is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Seton Medical Center, and Brown & Toland Physicians. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net ELECT POS are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cowan takes. Dr. Cowan is accepting new patients. He graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.