We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Health Net PPO near San Ramon, CA.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick is a specialist in pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. He works in Walnut Creek, CA, Berkeley, CA, and San Ramon, CA. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington, Dr. Lodewick attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Lodewick average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Lodewick honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans. He has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, and Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG). New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Lodewick's office for an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Karpel specializes in pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology and practices in Walnut Creek, CA, Pleasanton, CA, and San Ramon, CA. She is affiliated with SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, and John Muir Physician Network. Dr. Karpel attended SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and then went on to complete her residency at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Karpel has received professional recognition including the following: San Francisco Super Doctors. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Shilpi Anand is an allergist/immunologist in Walnut Creek, CA, Pleasanton, CA, and San Ramon, CA. Dr. Anand is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She attended medical school at Albany Medical College. Her training includes a residency program at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She is affiliated with John Muir Physician Network.
Dr. Michael Cowan's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Cowan is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, Seton Medical Center, and Brown & Toland Physicians. He studied medicine at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.