We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Health Net PPO near San Ramon, CA.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick's medical specialty is pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, and Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG). After completing medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. Dr. Lodewick's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CIGNA Plans, and more. He has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Lodewick's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Barbara Karpel's medical specialty is pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Dr. Karpel attended SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences for medical school and subsequently trained at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine for residency. She has received the following distinction: San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Karpel is professionally affiliated with SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, and John Muir Physician Network. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Shilpi Anand's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anand takes. Dr. Anand graduated from Albany Medical College and then she performed her residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She is professionally affiliated with John Muir Physician Network.
Dr. Michael Cowan, who practices in Pleasanton, CA, Burlingame, CA, and Daly City, CA, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, Seton Medical Center, and Brown & Toland Physicians. Dr. Cowan is a graduate of New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans. He welcomes new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.