We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Health Net PPO near San Ramon, CA.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick sees patients in Walnut Creek, CA, Berkeley, CA, and San Ramon, CA. His medical specialties are pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Lodewick is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and CIGNA Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. He has received professional recognition including the following: San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Lodewick's hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, and Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG). New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Karpel is a pediatric allergist and allergist/immunologist in Walnut Creek, CA, Pleasanton, CA, and San Ramon, CA. She graduated from SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Karpel's training includes residency programs at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Karpel accepts. She has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Karpel is affiliated with SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, and John Muir Physician Network. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Shilpi Anand is an allergist/immunologist in Walnut Creek, CA, Pleasanton, CA, and San Ramon, CA. Dr. Anand is affiliated with John Muir Physician Network. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anand accepts. She graduated from Albany Medical College and then she performed her residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Dr. Michael Cowan is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, Seton Medical Center, and Brown & Toland Physicians. Dr. Cowan attended medical school at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net ELECT POS, and more. He is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.