We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Health Net PPO near San Ramon, CA.
Dr. Matthew Lodewick sees patients in Walnut Creek, CA, Berkeley, CA, and San Ramon, CA. His medical specialties are pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. Dr. Lodewick is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. He has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. His professional affiliations include SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, Alta Bates Medical Group (ABMG), and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek. Dr. Lodewick has an open panel.
Dr. Barbara Karpel, who practices in Walnut Creek, CA, Pleasanton, CA, and San Ramon, CA, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. She is professionally affiliated with SEBMF - Diablo Division Community Provider Network, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, and John Muir Physician Network. She honors Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Karpel's office for an appointment. Before performing her residency at Montefiore Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Dr. Karpel attended SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences for medical school. She has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors.
Dr. Shilpi Anand is an allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Anand is affiliated with John Muir Physician Network. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She graduated from Albany Medical College. Dr. Anand trained at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital for residency.
Dr. Michael Cowan works as an allergist/immunologist in Pleasanton, CA, Burlingame, CA, and Daly City, CA. Dr. Cowan studied medicine at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net ELECT POS, and more. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Seton Medical Center, and Brown & Toland Physicians. Dr. Cowan is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.