We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near San Pablo, CA.
Dr. Steven Anton practices adult cardiology in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. Dr. Anton is rated highly by his patients. His areas of expertise include heart problems. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal. He is a graduate of Emory University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Dr. Anton is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Nuclear Stress Test, Invasive Cardiology, Heart Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Yoon works as a cardiologist in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. Dr. Yoon graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at California Pacific Medical Center. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Sutter Solano Medical Center, and Sutter Medical Group (SMG) Solano. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Henry Chen is a cardiac electrophysiologist. Dr. Chen is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. He attended medical school at Yale School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Chen (or staff) is conversant in Mandarin and Spanish. His professional affiliations include Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus and Sutter Solano Medical Center. He has an open panel.
Dr. Robert Gwynn works as an interventional cardiologist in Berkeley, CA and Oakland, CA. Dr. Gwynn is professionally affiliated with Alameda Hospital. He accepts Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Ellen Killebrew's specialty is adult cardiology. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Killebrew accepts. Dr. Killebrew attended medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow