We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near San Pablo, CA.
Dr. Steven Anton is an adult cardiology specialist in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Anton include heart problems. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and more. Dr. Anton welcomes new patients. He studied medicine at Emory University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Emory University.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Nuclear Stress Test, Invasive Cardiology, Heart Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Yoon is an adult cardiology specialist in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, he performed his residency at California Pacific Medical Center. Dr. Yoon's professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Sutter Solano Medical Center, and Sutter Medical Group (SMG) Solano. He has an open panel.
Dr. Henry Chen's specialty is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Chen attended medical school at Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Chen (or staff) is conversant in Mandarin and Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus and Sutter Solano Medical Center. Dr. Chen has an open panel.
Dr. David Hill is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Hill graduated from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine. He accepts the following insurance: Health Net and Medicare.
Dr. Robert Gwynn's specialty is interventional cardiology. He is affiliated with Alameda Hospital. Dr. Gwynn accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Ellen Killebrew is an adult cardiology specialist in Richmond, CA. She honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Killebrew graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow