We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near San Pablo, CA.
Dr. Steven Anton's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Anton has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He has indicated that his clinical interests include heart problems. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal. He graduated from Emory University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. Dr. Anton's professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Nuclear Stress Test, Invasive Cardiology, Heart Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Yoon is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medi-Cal, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Yoon is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at California Pacific Medical Center. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Sutter Solano Medical Center, and Sutter Medical Group (SMG) Solano. Dr. Yoon's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Henry Chen's medical specialty is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Chen's professional affiliations include Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus and Sutter Solano Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. His practice is open to new patients. He obtained his medical school training at Yale School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. In addition to English, Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks Mandarin and Spanish.
Dr. David Hill is an adult cardiologist in San Pablo, CA. He is an in-network provider for Health Net and Medicare insurance. Dr. Hill graduated from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Gwynn specializes in interventional cardiology and practices in Berkeley, CA and Oakland, CA. He is professionally affiliated with Alameda Hospital. He studied medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Gwynn takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Ellen Killebrew sees patients in Richmond, CA. Her medical specialty is adult cardiology. She honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Killebrew studied medicine at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow