We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near San Pablo, CA.
Dr. Steven Anton practices adult cardiology in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. His clinical interests encompass heart problems. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University, Dr. Anton attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Health Net ELECT POS, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Anton welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Nuclear Stress Test, Invasive Cardiology, Heart Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Yoon works as an adult cardiologist in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Sutter Solano Medical Center, and Sutter Medical Group (SMG) Solano. Dr. Yoon is an in-network provider for Health Net ELECT POS, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at California Pacific Medical Center.
Dr. Henry Chen specializes in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Chen attended Yale School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania for residency. Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks Mandarin and Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus and Sutter Solano Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. David Hill is a San Pablo, CA physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He studied medicine at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine. Dr. Hill is in-network for Health Net and Medicare insurance.
Dr. Robert Gwynn practices interventional cardiology. Dr. Gwynn studied medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Alameda Hospital.
Dr. Ellen Killebrew specializes in adult cardiology. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Killebrew takes. She attended medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow