We found 6 cardiologists who accept Medicare near San Pablo, CA.
Dr. Steven Anton's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Anton has indicated that his clinical interests include heart problems. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Health Net ELECT POS, United Healthcare Plans, United Healthcare Choice, and more. Dr. Anton attended Emory University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Emory University. His professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus, and Sutter Solano Medical Center. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Anti-arrhythmic drug therapy, Arrhythmia, Atrial fibrillation evaluation and management, Cardiac ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Yoon is an adult cardiology specialist in San Pablo, CA and Fairfield, CA. He takes Health Net ELECT POS, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Yoon is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at California Pacific Medical Center. He is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, Sutter Solano Medical Center, and Sutter Medical Group (SMG) Solano. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Henry Chen's area of specialization is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He is professionally affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus and Sutter Solano Medical Center. Dr. Chen takes Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. After attending Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Chen completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks Mandarin and Spanish.
Dr. David Hill is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Hill is in-network for Health Net and Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Gwynn is an interventional cardiologist. He takes Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Gwynn is professionally affiliated with Alameda Hospital.
Dr. Ellen Killebrew is an adult cardiologist in Richmond, CA. She is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Killebrew graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow