We found 1 cardiologists who accepts Viant near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Rohan Wagle is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and general internal medicine. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University, Dr. Wagle attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. In his practice, Dr. Wagle focuses on heart problems. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Katy Clinic, and San Francisco VA Medical Center (SFVAMC). He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Hypertension, Heart Problems, Arrhythmias, High Cholesterol, Heart Failure, Chest Pain, Preventive ... (Read more)
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow