We found 2 sports medicine providers who accept Medicare near Salinas, CA.
Dr. Kenneth Ishizue is a physician who specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He is a graduate of Harvard Medical School. Dr. Ishizue's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem.
Dr. Donald Pompan is an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist in Salinas, CA. He graduated from the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Shield, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury