- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 70 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Salinas, CA.
Dr. Andres Herrera's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial pathology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Herrera at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Charles Sackett's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. James Kim specializes in dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jennifer Moran practices dentistry in Salinas, CA. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Moran honors.
Dr. Jack Lin specializes in dentistry and practices in Indio, CA and Salinas, CA. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lin takes.