- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Ridgecrest, CA.
Dr. Iosef Mamaliger's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mamaliger honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Agosto Oei specializes in general dentistry and practices in Ridgecrest, CA. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Danielle Gilbert's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Simon Yashari's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. He practices in Ridgecrest, CA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yashari accepts.