- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 183 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Rialto, CA.
Dr. Alan Herford's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Herford takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard Garcia's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Colin Le is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Sellas is an oral surgeon. Patient ratings for Dr. Sellas average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Kent Fyfe practices general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Fyfe an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fyfe honors.
Dr. Romulo Deleon's area of specialization is endodontics (root canal treatment). Dr. Deleon has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Deleon takes.