We found 5 dermatologists who accept Molina Healthcare HMO near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang practices surgical dermatology in Rancho Mirage, CA, Mission Hills, CA, and West Hills, CA. His clinical interests include skin cancer. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Chuang graduated from National Taiwan University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at National Taiwan University Hospital, a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. He speaks Mandarin and Taiwanese.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Timothy Jochen's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University. Clinical interests for Dr. Jochen include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Patient ratings for Dr. Jochen average 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Jochen is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Milligan sees patients in Rancho Mirage, CA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Milligan is professionally affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. He studied medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He trained at Letterman Army Medical Center for residency. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Milligan welcomes new patients.
Dr. Michael Messina's specialty is surgical dermatology. He studied medicine at Northeast Ohio Medical University. These areas are among Dr. Messina's clinical interests: skin issues and laser treatment. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Pamela Broska's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Broska average 1.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.