We found 5 dermatologists who accept Anthem Blue Cross PPO near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Chuang's areas of expertise include skin cancer. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He graduated from National Taiwan University School of Medicine. Dr. Chuang completed his residency training at National Taiwan University Hospital, a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington. He is conversant in Mandarin and Taiwanese.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Timothy Jochen is a pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Dr. Jochen is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jochen honors. He is open to new patients. Dr. Jochen obtained his medical school training at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Timothy Richardson's area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr. Richardson accepts Blue Shield, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. His practice is open to new patients. Dr. Richardson's education and training includes medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine and residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Michael Milligan is a Rancho Mirage, CA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Milligan is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Georgetown University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Letterman Army Medical Center. He is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Robert Lesnik is a dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Palm Desert, CA and Yucca Valley, CA. His clinical interests include cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lesnik accepts. He attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.