We found 5 dermatologists who accept Anthem Blue Cross PPO near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang works as a surgical dermatologist in Rancho Mirage, CA, Mission Hills, CA, and West Hills, CA. He has a special interest in skin cancer. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chuang takes. Dr. Chuang graduated from National Taiwan University School of Medicine. He trained at National Taiwan University Hospital, a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Washington for residency. Dr. Chuang speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin and Taiwanese.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Timothy Jochen is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Jochen include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Dr. Jochen's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University, Dr. Jochen attended SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Jochen speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical ... (Read more)
Dr. Timothy Richardson works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Palm Desert, CA. Patient ratings for Dr. Richardson average 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Richardson takes Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Richardson is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr. Richardson welcomes new patients.
Dr. Michael Milligan is a dermatologist. He is professionally affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. After attending Georgetown University School of Medicine, Dr. Milligan completed his residency training at Letterman Army Medical Center. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Milligan accepts. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Robert Lesnik is a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Palm Desert, CA and Yucca Valley, CA. Areas of expertise for Dr. Lesnik include cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Patient ratings for Dr. Lesnik average 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.