We found 4 pediatricians who accept Health Net HSP near Placerville, CA.
Dr. Courtney Lacaze-Adams' specialty is general pediatrics. She attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Lacaze-Adams is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Lacaze-Adams is in-network for Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Elizabeth Peterson's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She studied medicine at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Dr. Ulrich Hacker practices general pediatrics. He graduated from Free University of Berlin. Dr. Hacker honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He is conversant in German.
Dr. Brett Christiansen's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education