- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 6 allergist/immunologists who accept Health Net EPO near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Kevin Farnam, who practices in Pasadena, CA, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Farnam include chronic sinusitis, contact dermatitis, and asthma. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine and a graduate of Scripps Clinic's residency program. He has received professional recognition including the following: Southern California Rising Stars. In addition to English, Dr. Farnam (or staff) speaks Spanish and Persian. He is professionally affiliated with Huntington Hospital.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Chronic Sinusitis, Contact Dermatitis, Asthma, Food Allergy, Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Dr. Stephen Wong practices allergy & immunology. Dr. Wong's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He attended medical school at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Wong trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He has received the following distinction: Southern California Super Doctors. In addition to English, Dr. Wong (or staff) speaks Spanish and Chinese. Dr. Wong is affiliated with PIH Health.
Dr. Reyneiro Castro's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Castro is a graduate of the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine and a graduate of Martin Luther King, Jr.-Harbor Hospital's residency program. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.
Dr. Marilyn Li's medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her education and training includes medical school at Brown University, Alpert Medical School and residency at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center. Dr. Li (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Chinese. She is professionally affiliated with PIH Health.
Dr. Yu-Luen Hsu's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Hsu is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Frederick Ho, who practices in Pasadena, CA, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ho takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Ho is conversant in Cantonese.