We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch is a neurologist in Paradise, CA. Patient ratings for Dr. Brasch average 1.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Brasch is affiliated with Adventist Health System. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Hungary. In addition to English, Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks Hungarian and Russian.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov works as a neurologist. Dr. Chobanov is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. The average patient rating for Dr. Chobanov is 3.0 stars out of 5.
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a Paradise, CA physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. In his practice, Dr. Knudsen focuses on sleep disorders. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Dr. Knudsen speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)