We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hungarian and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. Dr. Brasch attended medical school at Hungary. His average patient rating is 1.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov sees patients in Paradise, CA. Her medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patient ratings for Dr. Chobanov average 3.0 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Richard Knudsen works as a pediatric neurologist. His clinical interests include epilepsy. Dr. Knudsen is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Epilepsy
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)