We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). In addition to English, Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks Hungarian and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. Dr. Brasch is a graduate of Hungary. Patient ratings for Dr. Brasch average 2.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Richard Knudsen practices pediatric neurology. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Clinical interests for Dr. Knudsen include epilepsy. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Epilepsy
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)