We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. In addition to English, Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks Hungarian and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health. Dr. Brasch attended medical school at Hungary. Dr. Brasch is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Chobanov is affiliated with Adventist Health.
Dr. Richard Knudsen practices pediatric neurology in Paradise, CA. He is especially interested in sleep medicine. Dr. Knudsen is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Conditions / Treatments
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)