We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Richard Knudsen specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Paradise, CA. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Knudsen include epilepsy. He honors Medicare insurance. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Epilepsy
Dr. Andrew Brasch, who practices in Paradise, CA, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Brasch has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Hungary. Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hungarian and Russian. Dr. Brasch is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)