Specializes in Neurology (Brain & Spinal Cord Disease)
Dr. Andrew Brasch's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at Hungary. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. In his practice, Dr. Knudsen focuses on sleep medicine. He attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Knudsen speaks Spanish.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)