We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He works in Paradise, CA. Dr. Brasch takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from Hungary. Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks Hungarian and Russian. He is affiliated with Adventist Health.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov is a Paradise, CA physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patients gave Dr. Chobanov an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Adventist Health.
Dr. Richard Knudsen works as a pediatric neurologist. Dr. Knudsen has a special interest in sleep medicine. He studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Conditions / Treatments
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)