We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch is a Paradise, CA physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is a graduate of Hungary. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Richard Knudsen's medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Knudsen include sleep medicine. He studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)