We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Richard Knudsen's specialty is pediatric neurology. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Knudsen has indicated that his clinical interests include sleep medicine. He attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)