We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch is a neurologist. Dr. Brasch honors Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Hungary. Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hungarian and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health (California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington).
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a pediatric neurologist in Paradise, CA. He has a special interest in sleep medicine. Dr. Knudsen attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Paradise, CA. She has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is affiliated with Adventist Health (California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington).
Conditions / Treatments
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)