We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Brasch's patients gave him an average rating of 1.5 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from Hungary. Dr. Brasch (or staff) is conversant in Hungarian and Russian. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov sees patients in Paradise, CA. Her medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a pediatric neurologist in Paradise, CA. In Dr. Knudsen's practice, he is particularly interested in sleep medicine. He studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Conditions / Treatments
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)