We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Andrew Brasch's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Brasch studied medicine at Hungary. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hungarian and Russian. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Richard Knudsen's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Knudsen include sleep medicine. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov works as a neurologist. She has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Chobanov is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Patient Age Groups
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)