We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a pediatric neurology specialist. He attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Knudsen include sleep medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Specializes in Neurology (Brain & Spinal Cord Disease)
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. Dr. Chobanov's average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)