We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Zeljka Chobanov is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Chobanov is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Andrew Brasch is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Brasch has a 2.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from Hungary. Dr. Brasch (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Hungarian and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a specialist in pediatric neurology. He is especially interested in epilepsy. Dr. Knudsen is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Epilepsy
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)