We found 3 neurologists near Paradise, CA.
Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
Clinical interests: PSYCHIATRY, SLEEP MEDICINE
Dr. Richard Knudsen is a pediatric neurologist in Paradise, CA. His clinical interests include sleep medicine. Dr. Knudsen studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)