- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Paradise, CA.
Dr. Dwight Tryon works as a general dentist in Oroville, CA and Paradise, CA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tryon honors. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Dario Sartori's specialty is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System. Dr. Sartori accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Webb specializes in general dentistry and practices in Paradise, CA. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Webb is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.