We found 8 neonatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Panorama City, CA.
Dr. Ma. Teresa Ambat is a neonatology specialist in Panorama City, CA. Dr. Ambat graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Jean Savary is a Panorama City, CA physician who specializes in neonatology. She studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Savary is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Satish Sheth is a neonatologist. He accepts Kaiser Permanente insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Mumbai and Grant Medical College. Dr. Sheth (or staff) speaks the following languages: Gujarati and Hindi.
Dr. Maria Rosario Maun works as a neonatologist in Panorama City, CA. She honors Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Maun graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Keith Utley practices neonatology in Panorama City, CA. Dr. Utley graduated from the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat