We found 8 neonatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Panorama City, CA.
Dr. Ma. Teresa Ambat is a neonatology specialist. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. Dr. Ambat graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Satish Sheth is a physician who specializes in neonatology. Dr. Sheth attended medical school at the University of Mumbai and Grant Medical College. He is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Sheth (or staff) speaks the following languages: Gujarati and Hindi.
Dr. Hugh Carmichael is a Panorama City, CA physician who specializes in neonatology. Dr. Carmichael honors Kaiser Permanente insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Rosario Maun's area of specialization is neonatology. Dr. Maun is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance. She is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat