We found 8 neonatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Panorama City, CA.
Dr. Ma. Teresa Ambat works as a neonatologist in Panorama City, CA. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Hugh Carmichael is a physician who specializes in neonatology. He accepts Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Carmichael studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine.
Dr. Satish Sheth is a medical specialist in neonatology. He is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Mumbai and Grant Medical College. Dr. Sheth (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi.
Dr. Maria Rosario Maun specializes in neonatology and practices in Panorama City, CA. She honors Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Maun is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Keith Utley's specialty is neonatology. Dr. Utley honors Kaiser Permanente insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine.
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat