We found 8 neonatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Panorama City, CA.
Dr. Ma. Teresa Ambat specializes in neonatology. She attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Ambat honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Hugh Carmichael is a neonatologist. He is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Carmichael attended medical school at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine.
Dr. Satish Sheth is a medical specialist in neonatology. He is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Sheth is a graduate of the University of Mumbai and Grant Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Sheth (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi.
Dr. David Braun sees patients in Panorama City, CA. His medical specialty is neonatology. Dr. Braun studied medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Maria Rosario Maun's area of specialization is neonatology. She is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance. She is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat