We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Marguerite Lengkeek's area of specialization is pediatric allergy & immunology. Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicaid are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lengkeek accepts. Dr. Lengkeek attended Eastern Virginia Medical School and subsequently trained at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth for residency.
Dr. Preeti Chopra specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Oxnard, CA and San Francisco, CA. She attended medical school at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chopra accepts.
Dr. Prashant Verma practices allergy & immunology in Ventura, CA. Dr. Verma honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, Health Net, and more. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Chris Landon, who practices in Ventura, CA, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is in-network for Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. Dr. Landon is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.