- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Oroville, CA.
Dr. Dwight Tryon's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Tryon is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Rippy's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.