We found 345 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Ontario, CA.
Dr. David Gilbert practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. He speaks Punjabi. His residency was performed at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Gilbert has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Gilbert is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice. He has an open panel.
Dr. Matthew Dudziak is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dudziak honors. Dr. Dudziak attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Chino, CA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lee takes. He attended medical school at New York Medical College. Dr. Lee speaks Korean.
Dr. Robert Hou is a general dentist in Chino, CA. His average rating from his patients is 2.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Martha Berman's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Berman's patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Michael Belton is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. Marvin Jensen works as an oral surgeon. He studied medicine at St. George's University School of Medicine. Dr. Jensen accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces