We found 55 dentists who accept L.A. Care Health Plan HMO near Northridge, CA.
Dr. Michael Koury's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more. Dr. Koury is professionally affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.
Dr. Mark Yafai's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yafai honors. Dr. Yafai is a graduate of the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine.
Dr. Husam Elias' areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial surgery and head & neck plastic surgery; he sees patients in Sherman Oaks, CA. He studied medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Dr. Elias honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Arabic.
Dr. Rennie Cheung works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Cheung honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. David Rudolph practices orthodontics (braces). Patients gave Dr. Rudolph an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Farideh Amin practices periodontics (gum disease) in Chatsworth, CA. The average patient rating for Dr. Amin is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Amin is an in-network provider for Health Net, Health Net HMO, and L.A. Care Health Plan insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Gurstein specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Woodland Hills, CA. Patient ratings for Dr. Gurstein average 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Pedram Zarabian specializes in dentistry and practices in Encino, CA and Mission Hills, CA. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Zarabian honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces