We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept Anthem near Monterey, CA.
Dr. Peter Gerbino, who practices in Monterey, CA, is a medical specialist in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth for residency. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Gerbino accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinctions: United States Navy Medical School Scholarship; National Merit Commendation; and Clinical Orthopedic Society Travelling Fellowship. Dr. Gerbino offers interpreting services for his patients. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Patrick Wong works as a physiatrist and sports medicine specialist. Dr. Wong is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Dr. Michael Klassen works as an orthopedist and sports medicine specialist. He graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Klassen completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Klassen's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Klassen honors Blue Shield, Health Net, Anthem, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury