We found 5 dermatologists who accept Health Net HMO near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Shireen Guide's area of specialization is pediatric dermatology. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dr. Guide attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Guide accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. Dr. Guide (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish, French, and Persian. She is professionally affiliated with MemorialCare Health System. Dr. Guide's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Moles, Skin Cancer Surgery
Dr. Daniel Dicesare is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Dicesare attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, Health Net, and more. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Vu Nguyen specializes in dermatopathology. Dr. Nguyen honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Yue Yu is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Mission Viejo, CA. She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. In addition to English, Dr. Yu speaks Mandarin.
Dr. Danielle Moul is a Mission Viejo, CA physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Moul's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.