We found 5 dermatologists who accept Health Net HMO near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Shireen Guide, who practices in San Clemente, CA and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology. Her areas of clinical interest consist of facial problems, mole removal, and melasma. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. After attending Stanford University School of Medicine, Dr. Guide completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Guide (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish, French, and Persian. She is affiliated with MemorialCare Health System. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Moles, Facial Problems, Tattoo Removal, Skin Cancer Surgery, Mole Removal, Melasma
Dr. Daniel Dicesare's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. He speaks Spanish. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Dicesare is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Vu Nguyen is a dermatopathology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nguyen honors. Dr. Nguyen graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Yue Yu's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Yu accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She is conversant in Mandarin.
Dr. Danielle Moul's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. She graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Moul is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.