We found 5 dermatologists who accept Health Net HMO near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Shireen Guide is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology. In addition to English, Dr. Guide (or staff) speaks Spanish, French, and Persian. Dr. Guide is professionally affiliated with MemorialCare Health System. After attending Stanford University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. She welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Moles, Skin Cancer Surgery
Dr. Daniel Dicesare practices surgical dermatology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Dicesare is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Vu Nguyen is a dermatopathologist. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Nguyen attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Yue Yu is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Dr. Yu studied medicine at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. In addition to English, she speaks Mandarin.
Dr. Danielle Moul is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Moul studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.