- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 18 dentists who accept Health Net PPO near Menifee, CA.
Dr. Michael McWalters is a general dentist. Dr. McWalters has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Bryant specializes in general dentistry and practices in Sun City, CA. Patient ratings for Dr. Bryant average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Bryant is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Homayoun Pourshirazi's area of specialization is general dentistry. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Pourshirazi accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Alexander Magallanes specializes in pediatric dentistry and practices in Perris, CA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Magallanes accepts.
Dr. Lynda Molstad's area of specialization is general dentistry. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. James Ogisaka works as a general dentist in Menifee, CA. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.