- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Manteca, CA.
Dr. Vimala Vontela's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Vontela is rated highly by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vontela honors.
Dr. Tana Henderson's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Henderson's areas of expertise consist of dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey Becker is a general dentist in Manteca, CA. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Everett Low's area of specialization is dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Low honors.