- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 23 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Manteca, CA.
Dr. Vimala Vontela is a general dentist in Manteca, CA. Dr. Vontela is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tana Henderson's area of specialization is dentistry. Her areas of expertise include dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Patient reviews placed Dr. Henderson at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey Becker's area of specialization is general dentistry. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Everett Low's area of specialization is dentistry. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Low is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.