- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 30 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Madera, CA.
Dr. Rosalinda Mauricio's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Mauricio is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Brandon Smith specializes in general dentistry and practices in Madera, CA. He has a 2.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Smith accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Aqib Mudassar is a general dentist in Madera, CA. Patient ratings for Dr. Mudassar average 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.