We found 342 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Lynwood, CA.
Dr. Simona Arcan practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Bellflower, CA and Huntington Beach, CA. She is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Arcan takes. Dr. Arcan graduated from the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). Dr. Arcan (or staff) speaks Romanian, Spanish, and French. She is professionally affiliated with Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach.
Dr. Shiow Jiin Jaw works as a pediatric dentist. She is professionally affiliated with MemorialCare Health System. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jaw honors. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Tufts University.
Dr. Kiyomi Yamazaki specializes in general dentistry and practices in Gardena, CA and Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Yamazaki is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yamazaki takes.
Dr. Ramon Cabrera specializes in general dentistry and practices in Paramount, CA. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He speaks Filipino.
Dr. Hannah Toukatli is a general dentist in Bellflower, CA. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Toukatli takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Eli Tabariai works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Bakersfield, CA and Gardena, CA. Dr. Tabariai is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Kevin Dorsey's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Dorsey honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces