We found 3 dermatologists who accept Health Net ELECT POS for Large and Small Groups near Los Gatos, CA.
Dr. Regina-Celeste Ahmad is a specialist in pediatric dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Ahmad include skin issues. Dr. Ahmad is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. She takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and more. Her practice is open to new patients. Dr. Ahmad attended medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. She is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Dermatomyositis, Athlete's Foot, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, Herpes, Rosacea, Laser Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Fuad Abuabara's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Abuabara average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Abuabara is especially interested in skin issues and mohs surgery. He is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, VA Palo Alto Health Care System (VAPAHCS), and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE. He has a closed panel. After completing medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine, Dr. Abuabara performed his residency at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Bryan Cho's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Cho include skin issues. Dr. Cho takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Cho's hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Eczema, Skin Infection, Allergy Skin Testing, Rosacea, Spider Veins, Mole Removal, Skin ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.