We found 3 dermatologists who accept Health Net ELECT POS for Large and Small Groups near Los Gatos, CA.
Dr. Regina-Celeste Ahmad sees patients in Mountain View, CA and Los Gatos, CA. Her medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. In her practice, Dr. Ahmad focuses on skin issues. Dr. Ahmad accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. Dr. Ahmad is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. She has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Dermatomyositis, Athlete's Foot, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, Herpes, Rosacea, Laser Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Fuad Abuabara, who practices in Mountain View, CA, Los Gatos, CA, and Sunnyvale, CA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Abuabara completed a residency program at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Abuabara include skin issues and mohs surgery. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and more. In addition to English, Dr. Abuabara speaks Spanish. Dr. Abuabara's hospital/clinic affiliations include Sutter Medical Network, VA Palo Alto Health Care System (VAPAHCS), and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. Unfortunately, he is not currently accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Bryan Cho's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Cho include skin issues. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE. After attending the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Cho is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Eczema, Chemical Peels, Skin Infection, Allergy Skin Testing, Rosacea, Spider Veins, Mole ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.