We found 3 dermatologists who accept Health Net ELECT POS for Large and Small Groups near Los Gatos, CA.
Dr. Regina-Celeste Ahmad's specialty is pediatric dermatology. She has indicated that her clinical interests include skin issues. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ahmad attended the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital for residency. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. Dr. Ahmad is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Dermatomyositis, Athlete's Foot, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, Herpes, Rosacea, Laser Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Fuad Abuabara's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Clinical interests for Dr. Abuabara include skin issues and mohs surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Abuabara accepts. After attending Stanford University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Stanford Hospital & Clinics. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Abuabara is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network, VA Palo Alto Health Care System (VAPAHCS), and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. Unfortunately, he is not accepting new patients at this time.
Clinical interests: Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Bryan Cho's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). In his practice, he is particularly interested in skin issues. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Cho accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) for residency. Dr. Cho is affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Warts, Eczema, Skin Infection, Allergy Skin Testing, Rosacea, Spider Veins, Mole Removal, Skin ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.