We found 4 cardiologists who accept Health Net PPO near Los Banos, CA.
Dr. Michael Ruder's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology; he sees patients in East Palo Alto, CA, Redwood City, CA, and Los Banos, CA. He has indicated that his clinical interests include heart problems and nuclear scan. He is in-network for Health Net ELECT POS, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare EPO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Dr. Ruder performed his residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. Dr. Ruder welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Positron emission tomography (PET), SPECT radionuclide myocardial perfusion imaging, Adult ... (Read more)
Dr. Yohannes Gebreegziabher sees patients in Turlock, CA and Los Banos, CA. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Sutter Health. Dr. Gebreegziabher takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. His education and training includes medical school at Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He is conversant in Amharic.
Dr. Fariba Amani is an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist in Turlock, CA and Los Banos, CA. In her practice, she is particularly interested in heart problems. Dr. Amani is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Modesto. She honors Health Net, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Dr. Amani attended Tehran University of Medical Sciences for medical school.
Clinical interests: Cardiovascular Disease, Electrophysiology study
Dr. Oussama Dagher's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He practices in Turlock, CA and Los Banos, CA. He studied medicine at Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine for residency. Dr. Dagher is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Modesto.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow