We found 4 cardiologists who accept Health Net PPO near Los Banos, CA.
Dr. Michael Ruder works as a cardiologist and nuclear cardiology specialist. His areas of expertise include the following: heart problems and nuclear scan. Dr. Ruder accepts Health Net ELECT POS, United Healthcare Plans, United Healthcare EPO, and more. He graduated from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Maricopa Medical Center. Dr. Ruder's professional affiliations include Sutter Medical Network and Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiomyopathy, Nuclear Stress Test, Hypertension, Non-Invasive Cardiology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Yohannes Gebreegziabher specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Gebreegziabher attended Addis Ababa University Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center for residency. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He speaks Amharic. He is professionally affiliated with Sutter Health. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Fariba Amani, who practices in Turlock, CA and Los Banos, CA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). In her practice, she is particularly interested in heart problems and electrophysiological (EP) study. She takes several insurance carriers, including Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. After completing medical school at Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Dr. Amani performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Amani is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Modesto.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrophysiological Study
Dr. Oussama Dagher, who practices in Turlock, CA and Los Banos, CA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Modesto. He graduated from Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Dagher is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow