We found 2 sports medicine providers who accept Molina Healthcare HMO near Los Alamitos, CA.
Dr. Hitesh Patel's specialties are family medicine, geriatrics (elderly care), and adolescent medicine. He accepts Aetna EPO, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Wales College of Medicine. Dr. Patel is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Raymond Klug's areas of specialization are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Dr. Klug's areas of expertise include the following: stress fractures, rotator cuff problems, and subacromial decompression. He takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Klug's professional affiliations include Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach, Los Alamitos Medical Center, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Arthroscopic Joint Reconstruct, Bone / Joint Repair, Musculoskeletal Disease, Musculoskeletal ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury