- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 1 interventional cardiologists who accepts Humana near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Aditya Prasad's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Long Beach, CA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Molina Healthcare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Prasad takes. Dr. Prasad is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and MemorialCare Medical Group.