We found 4 cardiologists who accept PacifiCare near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Jerry Floro is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. His areas of expertise consist of heart problems and cholesterol problems (lipid disorders). He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dr. Floro attended Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Southern California Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Floro's hospital/clinic affiliations include Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, PIH Health, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrocardiogram, Cholesterol Problems
Dr. James Chu practices pediatric cardiology. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Dr. Chu studied medicine at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for residency. Dr. Chu (or staff) speaks Spanish and Cantonese. Dr. Chu's professional affiliations include Los Alamitos Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, CA. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Jodie Gandy works as a pediatric cardiologist. Her areas of expertise include fetal echocardiography. Dr. Gandy's hospital/clinic affiliations include Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, CA, and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. She attended the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta for residency. Dr. Gandy (or staff) speaks Spanish and French.
Clinical interests: Fetal Echocardiography
Dr. Solomon Rabinowitz practices adult cardiology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Los Alamitos Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and then he performed his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts United Healthcare HMO, Anthem, and PacifiCare, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow