We found 3 cardiologists who accept PacifiCare near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Jerry Floro's area of specialization is adult cardiology. These areas are among his clinical interests: heart problems and cholesterol problems (lipid disorders). He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Floro's education and training includes medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He has received the distinction of Southern California Super Doctors. Dr. Floro is conversant in Spanish. His professional affiliations include Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, PIH Health, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrocardiogram, Cholesterol Problems
Dr. Jodie Gandy is a pediatric cardiologist. In her practice, she is particularly interested in fetal echocardiography. She honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Gandy's education and training includes medical school at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta. Dr. Gandy (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and French. Dr. Gandy is professionally affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, CA, and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital.
Clinical interests: Fetal Echocardiography
Dr. Solomon Rabinowitz's specialty is adult cardiology. He studied medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. His training includes a residency program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Rabinowitz honors United Healthcare HMO, Anthem, and PacifiCare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow