We found 3 cardiologists who accept PacifiCare near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. F. Floro's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Clinical interests for Dr. Floro include heart problems and cholesterol problems (lipid disorders). He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dr. Floro attended Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Dr. Floro has received the distinction of Southern California Super Doctors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His professional affiliations include Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, PIH Health, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrocardiogram, Cholesterol Problems
Dr. Jodie Gandy is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Orange, CA, Mission Viejo, CA, and Long Beach, CA. After attending the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta. Dr. Gandy's clinical interests encompass fetal echocardiography. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gandy honors. Dr. Gandy (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and French. Dr. Gandy's hospital/clinic affiliations include Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, CA, and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital.
Clinical interests: Fetal Echocardiography
Dr. Solomon Rabinowitz is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He completed his residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He is in-network for United Healthcare HMO, Anthem, and PacifiCare, in addition to other insurance carriers. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Los Alamitos Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Lakewood Regional Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow