We found 4 neonatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Murugesamudali Thangavel specializes in neonatology and practices in Lancaster, CA. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Thangavel takes. He is a graduate of Madras Medical College.
Dr. Maya Vazirani is a specialist in neonatology. She works in Lancaster, CA. The average patient rating for Dr. Vazirani is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. She attended medical school at Medical College and Hospital Kolkata. Dr. Vazirani (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Ramin Samadi specializes in neonatology and practices in Lancaster, CA. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Samadi accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine.
Dr. Oscar Larrazolo specializes in neonatology. He graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Larrazolo accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, Blue Shield, and more. He is conversant in Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat