We found 4 neonatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Murugesamudali Thangavel practices neonatology in Lancaster, CA. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. Dr. Thangavel is a graduate of Madras Medical College.
Dr. Maya Vazirani is a neonatologist. Dr. Vazirani (or staff) is conversant in Hindi. She graduated from Medical College and Hospital Kolkata. Dr. Vazirani accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Oscar Larrazolo's medical specialty is neonatology. The average patient rating for Dr. Larrazolo is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medi-Cal, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Larrazolo studied medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Ramin Samadi practices neonatology in Lancaster, CA. Patient reviews placed Dr. Samadi at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He graduated from Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat