- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Kingsburg, CA.
Dr. Deborah Finegold's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Finegold is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net. She trained at Montefiore Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Mark Kuo is an oral surgeon in Selma, CA. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Bert Engstrom practices general dentistry in Selma, CA. Dr. Engstrom's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Engstrom takes.
Dr. Ronald Goshgarian's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Goshgarian takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.