We found 16 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Kingsburg, CA.
Dr. Mark Kuo specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Selma, CA. Dr. Kuo is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Deborah Finegold works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Finegold accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Health Net, in addition to other insurance carriers. She trained at Montefiore Medical Center for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Jason Rountree's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Rountree a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Norman Senzaki's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Senzaki is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bevan Fareid works as a general dentist. Dr. Fareid is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces