We found 112 dentists near Hercules, CA.
Dr. Lewis Clayman is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Pinole, CA. He is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He graduated from Harvard Medical School and MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Clayman completed his residency training at Grace Hospital, Detroit. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Clayman accepts. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Bone grafting, Corrective jaw surgery, Dental implants, Dentofacial deformities, Facial pain, ... (Read more)
Dr. Donald Linck specializes in orthodontics (braces). His hospital/clinic affiliations include UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek. Dr. Linck accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. For his professional training, Dr. Linck completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF).
Dr. Miguel Pinell is a general dentist in El Sobrante, CA. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gretchen Gadwood's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gadwood honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Hoss Abar works as an orthodontist. Dr. Abar's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Abar takes.
Dr. Hermon Bhullar's specialty is endodontics (root canal treatment). He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Vincent Chen specializes in general dentistry. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Chen honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces