We found 189 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Grand Terrace, CA.
Dr. Alan Herford's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Herford takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Dr. Omar Faridi is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Los Angeles, CA and Loma Linda, CA. He studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Faridi honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Allan Leung is a dentistry specialist. Dr. Leung is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine.
Dr. Harvey Zalsman is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Zalsman graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Colin Le's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Le is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. James Sellas specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in San Bernardino, CA. He is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sellas takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces