- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Gilroy, CA.
Dr. Leticia Pelayo is a general pediatrician. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pelayo accepts. Her education and training includes medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine and residency at Stanford University Medical Center. She is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Pelayo is professionally affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Mendoza-Levy specializes in general pediatrics and practices in San Martin, CA. She is an in-network provider for Health Net, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. She attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Rush University Medical Center for residency. Dr. Mendoza-Levy speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.
Dr. Brian Barlics' specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Barlics honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Valley Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.