We found 3 dermatologists who accept Beech Street near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Quan Nguyen practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Fountain Valley, CA. He graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Nguyen include tattoo removal, cosmetic surgery, and laser surgery. Dr. Nguyen has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Nguyen honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and more. Dr. Nguyen (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish, Korean, and Vietnamese.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Facial Problems, Tattoo Removal, Laser Surgery
Dr. Andrew Ceavatta's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for his residency. Dr. Ceavatta has a special interest in bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. Patients gave Dr. Ceavatta an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HealthSmart, and more.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Tien Nguyen, who practices in Fountain Valley, CA and Garden Grove, CA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Nguyen's clinical interests include vascular malformations, liposuction, and skin cancer. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Nguyen (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, and French. He is professionally affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Vascular Malformations, Skin Cancer, Liposuction, Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.