We found 3 dermatologists who accept Beech Street near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Quan Nguyen practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Fountain Valley, CA. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Nguyen has a special interest in tattoo removal, cosmetic surgery, and laser surgery. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Viant. Dr. Nguyen obtained his medical school training at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Dr. Nguyen (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish, Korean, and Vietnamese.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Facial Problems, Tattoo Removal, Laser Surgery
Dr. Andrew Ceavatta is a Fountain Valley, CA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Clinical interests for Dr. Ceavatta include bloodless medicine/transfusion-free surgery. He attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Irvine for residency. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart.
Clinical interests: Bloodless Medicine/Transfusion-Free Surgery
Dr. Tien Nguyen sees patients in Fountain Valley, CA and Garden Grove, CA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Nguyen (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, and French. Areas of expertise for Dr. Nguyen include vascular malformations, liposuction, and skin cancer. He is professionally affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine. Dr. Nguyen's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Vascular Malformations, Skin Cancer, Liposuction, Cancer
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.