- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold near Fillmore, CA.
Dr. Mauricio Fonrodona's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Fonrodona is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Mark Pratt specializes in dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Pratt highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pratt honors.