We found 120 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Fallbrook, CA.
Dr. Brian Fong is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Fong is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine.
Dr. Ma. Loida Leyba practices general dentistry. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Leyba accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tania Nelson-Chrystal practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Elk Grove, CA. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Van Dang works as a general dentist. Patient ratings for Dr. Dang average 2.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Luis Mendez's specialty is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mendez takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Priscilla Cagampan specializes in dentistry. She has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Cagampan honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kirk Tiner specializes in dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tiner honors.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces