- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Dinuba, CA.
Dr. Mark Luzania's specialty is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Luzania average 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Nonato Elazegui practices general dentistry in Orosi, CA. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.