We found 5 dermatologists who accept Health Net EPO near Corona, CA.
Dr. Kevin Belasco is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His clinical interests encompass hair problems. Dr. Belasco is affiliated with Greater Newport Physicians (GNP). He studied medicine at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He trained at Largo Medical Center for residency. Dr. Belasco is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Belasco is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Hair Disorders
Dr. Randy Jacobs is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Jacobs takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Jacobs is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Roupen Yaghsezian practices dermatopathology. He is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. Dr. Yaghsezian attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and Yerevan State Medical University and then went on to complete his residency at Western Reserve Care System. He is conversant in Armenian.
Dr. Babak Roshdieh is a dermatologist. Dr. Roshdieh has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Dr. Calvin Marantz's specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Marantz is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.