We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield PPO near Corona, CA.
Dr. Kevin Belasco is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Belasco is conversant in Spanish. Clinical interests for Dr. Belasco include hair problems. He is professionally affiliated with Greater Newport Physicians (GNP). After completing medical school at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, he performed his residency at Largo Medical Center. Dr. Belasco's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems
Dr. Randy Jacobs practices pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology in Wildomar, CA and Corona, CA. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jacobs accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Roupen Yaghsezian is a physician who specializes in dermatopathology. He takes Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. Before performing his residency at Western Reserve Care System, Dr. Yaghsezian attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and Yerevan State Medical University for medical school. He speaks Armenian.
Dr. Ryan Goerig specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Goerig is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with MemorialCare Health System.
Dr. Babak Roshdieh is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. Dr. Roshdieh is a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine.
Dr. Calvin Marantz works as a dermatopathologist in Corona, CA. Dr. Marantz is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.