We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield PPO near Corona, CA.
Dr. Ryan Goerig specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Goerig trained at a hospital affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University. His clinical interests encompass hair loss (alopecia). Dr. Goerig honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare. He is professionally affiliated with MemorialCare Health System.
Clinical interests: Hair Loss
Dr. Roupen Yaghsezian's specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Yaghsezian accepts Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. He is a graduate of Yerevan State Medical University. He trained at Western Reserve Care System for his residency. In addition to English, he speaks Armenian.
Dr. Babak Roshdieh sees patients in Corona, CA. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Roshdieh highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Calvin Marantz's specialty is dermatopathology. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Marantz takes. He attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.