We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield PPO near Corona, CA.
Dr. Kevin Belasco is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Newport Beach, CA and Riverside, CA. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. In his practice, Dr. Belasco focuses on hair problems. He is affiliated with Greater Newport Physicians (GNP). Dr. Belasco obtained his medical school training at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine and performed his residency at Largo Medical Center. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Hair Disorders
Dr. Randy Jacobs practices pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Jacobs is a graduate of the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Roupen Yaghsezian works as a dermatopathologist in Corona, CA and Laguna Niguel, CA. Dr. Yaghsezian is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. He studied medicine at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and Yerevan State Medical University. For his residency, Dr. Yaghsezian trained at Western Reserve Care System. He speaks Armenian.
Dr. Ryan Goerig's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Goerig is in-network for Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - Laguna Hills.
Dr. Babak Roshdieh specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Corona, CA. Dr. Roshdieh attended medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Roshdieh honors.
Dr. Calvin Marantz's medical specialty is dermatopathology. He attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Marantz accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.