We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield PPO near Corona, CA.
Dr. Roupen Yaghsezian is a dermatopathology specialist in Corona, CA. In addition to English, he speaks Armenian. Dr. Yaghsezian studied medicine at Yerevan State Medical University. His residency was performed at Western Reserve Care System. Dr. Yaghsezian is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Ryan Goerig's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Goerig honors. Dr. Goerig graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with MemorialCare Health System.
Dr. Babak Roshdieh is a dermatologist. On average, patients gave Dr. Roshdieh a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine.
Dr. Calvin Marantz is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He graduated from SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Marantz takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.