We found 5 dermatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente HMO near City of Industry, CA.
Dr. Linda Wong specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology and practices in City of Industry, CA and Baldwin Park, CA. Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is especially interested in phototherapy (light therapy) and psoriasis. Dr. Wong is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA). Dr. Wong is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Kaiser Permanente. She studied medicine at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. She trained at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center for her residency. She has received professional recognition including the following: Southern California Super Doctors 2008.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Sandy Ro-Yim practices dermatology (skin disorders). Clinical interests for Dr. Ro-Yim include skin issues. She accepts Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Ro-Yim attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Evette Ramsay practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Baldwin Park, CA and City of Industry, CA. She is in-network for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dr. Cindy Li is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Li studied medicine at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.