We found 5 dermatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente HMO near City of Industry, CA.
Dr. Linda Wong is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She works in City of Industry, CA and Baldwin Park, CA. Her clinical interests include phototherapy (light therapy) and psoriasis. Dr. Wong is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA). She attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center. Patient ratings for Dr. Wong average 3.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Kaiser Permanente are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wong takes. She has received the distinction of Southern California Super Doctors 2008.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis
Dr. Sandy Ro-Yim's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). In her practice, she is particularly interested in skin issues. Dr. Ro-Yim studied medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine. She accepts Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Evette Ramsay's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Ramsay honors Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Amy Jan's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Jan is a graduate of Yale School of Medicine. She honors Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Cindy Li's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She is in-network for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Li is a graduate of Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.