We found 4 dermatologists who accept Kaiser Permanente HMO near City of Industry, CA.
Dr. Linda Wong, who practices in City of Industry, CA and Baldwin Park, CA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Wong is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA). She attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center for residency. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Kaiser Permanente, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Wong has received the distinction of Southern California Super Doctors 2008.
Dr. Evette Ramsay practices dermatology (skin disorders). She accepts the following insurance: Medicare and Kaiser Permanente. She attended medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.