We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield of California PPO near Chico, CA.
Dr. Geoffrey Sasaki practices clinical pathology and dermatopathology in Chico, CA. Dr. Sasaki is affiliated with Adventist Health System. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. Dr. Sasaki's residency was performed at San Antonio Military Medical Center.
Dr. Donald Richey works as a dermatopathologist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Richey accepts the following insurance: Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare. After attending Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC).
Dr. Jacqueline Losi-Sasaki is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She accepts Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Losi-Sasaki attended medical school at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Linda Davis-Reed is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Chico, CA. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Davis-Reed accepts. Before completing her residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Dr. Davis-Reed attended medical school at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Vannucci specializes in dermatopathology. Dr. Vannucci graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Vannucci is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Francis Sajben's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Sajben is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Sajben graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.