We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield of California PPO near Chico, CA.
Dr. Geoffrey Sasaki is a clinical pathologist and dermatopathologist. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem. Before performing his residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center, Dr. Sasaki attended Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
Dr. Donald Richey is a Chico, CA physician who specializes in dermatopathology. After completing medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Richey takes Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance.
Dr. Jacqueline Losi-Sasaki specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Linda Davis-Reed practices dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. Dr. Davis-Reed is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She accepts Blue Shield, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Stephen Vannucci is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. On average, patients gave Dr. Vannucci a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Francis Sajben is a dermatologist. Dr. Sajben graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.