We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield of California PPO near Chico, CA.
Dr. Geoffrey Sasaki practices clinical pathology and dermatopathology in Chico, CA. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System. He graduated from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center. Dr. Sasaki is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Donald Richey's specialty is dermatopathology. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Richey accepts Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC), Dr. Richey attended Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jacqueline Losi-Sasaki is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Chico, CA. She honors Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Losi-Sasaki graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Dr. Linda Davis-Reed, who practices in Chico, CA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Before completing her residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Dr. Davis-Reed attended medical school at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Davis-Reed takes Blue Shield, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Stephen Vannucci is a dermatopathologist. Dr. Vannucci graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Francis Sajben is a dermatologist. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Sajben takes Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.