We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield of California PPO near Chico, CA.
Dr. Donald Richey's specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Richey's clinical interests: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. He accepts Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and performed his residency at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis
Dr. Geoffrey Sasaki works as a clinical pathologist and dermatopathologist. Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sasaki honors. He is a graduate of Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Jacqueline Losi-Sasaki specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology and practices in Chico, CA. She studied medicine at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Her areas of expertise include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Dr. Losi-Sasaki accepts Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Linda Davis-Reed specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She is rated highly by her patients. In her practice, she is particularly interested in skin cancer. Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Davis-Reed takes. She attended the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Francis Sajben is a specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sajben has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues. He is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Stephen Vannucci works as a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Chico, CA. Dr. Vannucci has indicated that his clinical interests include psoriasis and cosmetic skin treatment. He studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts the following insurance: Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.