We found 6 dermatologists who accept Blue Shield of California PPO near Chico, CA.
Dr. Donald Richey sees patients in Chico, CA. His medical specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Richey average 4.0 stars out of 5. He has indicated that his clinical interests include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. Dr. Richey is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and performed his residency at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues
Dr. Geoffrey Sasaki is a clinical pathology and dermatopathology specialist in Chico, CA. Dr. Sasaki is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. His education and training includes medical school at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine and residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Anthem, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jacqueline Losi-Sasaki is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She works in Chico, CA. Her areas of expertise include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. She takes Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Losi-Sasaki studied medicine at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Linda Davis-Reed is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Davis-Reed include skin cancer. Patients gave Dr. Davis-Reed an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Dr. Davis-Reed attended medical school at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
Dr. Francis Sajben, who practices in Chico, CA, is a medical specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Sajben is rated highly by his patients. Clinical interests for Dr. Sajben include skin issues. Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sajben takes. Before completing his residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego, Dr. Sajben attended medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Stephen Vannucci sees patients in Chico, CA. His medical specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He has indicated that his clinical interests include psoriasis and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Vannucci is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.